The Riverside-Brookfield High School football team is hosting a first-ever mattress sale on Saturday, June 27 between 10 a.m.-5 p.m. at the Main Gym on the RBHS campus. The fundraiser, which will support the Bulldog football program, has been very successful in other school districts nationally and locally over the past nine years.
All mattress sizes including special sizes will be available, with prices starting at $199 and 20-25 models to choose from. They can be delivered or picked up at the company’s warehouse about two weeks after the sale. The mattresses are being offered at 30-60% below retail.
“It is a pleasure to find a way to help our students while providing cost savings to our community,” RBHS head foootball coach Brendan Curtin said in a press release.
In the press release, Curtin also expressed excitement about the fundraiser for the following reasons:
- The football team members do not have to sell anything, collect any money or be responsible for any product distribution.
- It is a one day event that should raise several thousand dollars for the football program.
- There is no out of pocket expense to the team or school.
- The fundraising organization is extremely professional, organized, and handles almost all of the legwork.
- The mattresses are extremely high quality and have outstanding warranties.
- The mattresses are also deeply discounted: 30%-60% below retail stores.
- The football team members can earn personal referral bonuses ranging from clothing to cash.