Find information about advertising with the Riverside-Brookfield Landmark  other Growing Community Media publications click here.


How can I join the discussion?

There are two ways to comment on a story:

  1. You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and participate in the comment sections.
  2. You can also submit a letter to the editor by filling out this form.


If you want to pitch us a story, you can do so by visiting this page.


How do I submit an obituary?

Obituaries are published free of charge and can be submitted through this form.


Can I get home delivery of the Landmark?

The Landmark is published weekly on Wednesday.  Newspapers are delivered through US mail.  To subscribe to the home delivered mail, click here. 

When should I expect delivery of my newspaper?

Delivery in Riverside, Brookfield, Oak Park, River Forest, or Forest Park, should occur on Wednesday.  Subscribers outside of these communities should receive the paper 3-5 days from the mail date, through the U.S. Postal Service.  Report delivery problems to the circulation department at (708) 524-8300 x 5 or email

 Where can I purchase a newspaper?

The Landmark newspaper is available for $2 and sold at the following locations: 


  • Minuteman Convenience | 3346 Harlem
  • CitgoHarlem & Longcommon   
  • Riverside Foods | 48 E Burlington
  • 7-11 | 22nd/17th


  • Brookfield Liquors | 9034 31st 
  • CVS | 8911 Ogden
  • BP | 8856 Ogden
  • Locha Mocha | 8836 Brookfield
  • Brookfield True Value | 9150 Broadway
  • Tischler | 9118 Broadway
  • CVS | 9139 Broadway
  • Shell | 3100 S Maple

Can I purchase archived copies of the paper?

We have a limited supply of newspapers at our main office available for purchase.  Please contact the circulation office by email or call us at (708) 524-8300.

Can I purchase a photograph or page of the paper?

Please contact the circulation office by email or call us at (708) 524-8300.


How do I suspend or cancel delivery?

To temporarily suspend delivery while on vacation, or cancel delivery contact the circulation office by emailing or by calling (708) 524-8300.  Provide the stop date and if known, the date to resume.  Changes made will take one week to be processed.

 How do I change my delivery or billing address?

Click here to log into the subscriber portal to manage your account.  From the home screen select “my account” to change address. 

How can I pay for my subscription renewal?

Click here log into or to sign up and follow the link to view your account status and pay with a credit card.  For any other questions or payment types, contact the circulation office at (708) 524-8300.

 How do I receive email newsletters?

To sign up for our daily newsletter, click here.

How do I submit a letter to the editor?

Our mission is to have healthy conversations about community concerns.  We welcome you views, on any topic of community interest as essays and letters to the editor, or public letters of thanks. You can submit a letter to the editor by filling out this form.

Letters to the editor or questions about letters can be sent to Bob Uphues at

Please understand our verification process and circumstances that would lead us not to print a letter or essay.  We will call to check that what we received with your signature is something you sent.  If we can’t make that verification, we will not print what was sent.  When, in addition to opinion, a letter or essay includes information presented as fact, we will check the reference.  If we cannot confirm a detail, we may not print the letter or essay.